It’s that time of year again, time to start getting out your blankets and raking up the fallen leaves. Fall is also a great time to take care of some tasks around your home. Most tasks can be done yourself but you may want to hire a professional. Below is a list of some important fall cleaning tips:
- Clean those gutters.
- Inspect your roof or hire someone to check if any shingles need repair.
- Seal gaps and cracks around your windows and doors.
- Repair any sidewalks or driveways.
- If you are in a colder climate, drain outdoor faucets and irrigation systems
- Clean out your heater or furnace filters.
- Check your fireplace for any build up or cracks.
- Test fire detectors and CO monitors detectors.
- Store your A/C unit.
- Give your home a good once over, cleaning your floors, carpets, windows and kitchen.
Enjoy your fall 2013!
Ideas sourced from: